Some of the regular programs, the ALPS Faculty conduct on an on-going process are:
- Business Correspondence (which includes written- memorandum, report writing, proposals, conduct of meeting, claims etc and spoken English at the corporate),
- Soft Skills ( which includes communication skills, presentation skills and interpersonal skills comprising of behavioral skills like assertive skills, negotiation skills, conflict management, stress management, team spirit, leadership skills, etc) and
- Placement Grooming (which includes resume writing, group discussion, personal interview)
- Corporate Governance, Project Management
- Counseling and mentoring employees of various corporate.
In addition, The ALPS has designed and conducted exclusive programs for the following institutes:
- The Eco gal- Way to go” for Students of Economics, Ethiraj College for Women, Chennai
- “Campus to corporate – a Transitional Journey” for SEICOM, Tirupati
- “The Corporate Exec – An MBA Saga” for School of Management Studies, Laki Reddy Bali Reddy College of Engg, Mylawaram, Vijayawada.
- “Stress proof yourself-Proactive Parenting” for XII students of JHSS, Neyveli, Tamil Nadu
- “Bon Appetit – Bonding the goodie-foodie way”, a theme based program for employees & families of Mahindra Satyam, Chennai
- “HR-OB & Soft Skills” for Diploma in Transplant Coordinators and Grief Counseling, IGNOU-MOHAN Community College, Chennai
Custom-made Programs of Q1, 2012:
- Business Communication Assessment for the Admission process of ICICI-NIIT University
- Merchant Banking-Raising Funds” for MSME Development Institute, Ministry of Medium, Small, Micro Enterprises, Govt of India.
- Stress-Proof Children Vis-à-vis Proactive Parents for XI students of JHSS, Neyveli, Tamil Nadu
- “Employee Engagement-Dynamic Relations at Work” for members of AIEMA Technology Centre, Chennai.
- “Cross Cultural Communication and Ethnocentrism” for MBA students of Amity School of Business, Chennai.
- “Attitudes at Work- Towards enhanced Employee Engagement” for employees of Avon Seals Pvt Ltd., Chennai.
- “Economic Environment of India” E-Learning Module for IMT, Ghaziabad.
- “ Campus to Corporate” 2 day interactive workshop for MBA Students of IIKM, Chennai
- “The Transition to the Corporate” for the Alumni of Vidyasagar, Chennai ( this is a school for children with special needs)